“No one cares what you know, until they know that you care.” -Benne Clark’s Motto
A native of Ohio, Benne, along with his wife Tracey and their 3 wonderful children, call beautiful Fredericksburg, Virginia their home. Benne, a successful marketing consultant, who has helped many small business owners, and a ten year honorable US Navy veteran, is currently involved with multiple income producing ventures. His goal is to continue building his home business on effective marketing principles, professionalism, and committed service as your preferred resource.
Benne believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience life with good memories by making a decisive decision to take action today, which will affect the outcome of your future. Growing up, Benne observed many individuals involved in a variety of pyramid schemes, aka dead-end jobs, and only had little to show for it after decades of dedication. However, a good job can definitely be a huge blessing, but it can also strip majority of your dreams that you’re passionate about the most in life.
Therefore, he decided that he would eventually take another route – Benne started studying on entrepreneurship and discovered the best way to become financially successful is by helping others.
He is a strong believer that the character of the people you associate with has a strong influence on the direction one is headed. This is why Benne surround himself with the following seven types of people:
- Anyone who is committed to their word.
- Anyone who is trustworthy with compassion.
- Anyone who have a heart to share with others.
- Anyone who have wisdom to listen and knowledge to speak.
- Anyone who is compassionate with a purpose driven lifestyle.
- Anyone who is not prideful, arrogant, egotistical, or conceited.
- Anyone who stands behind the quality and the integrity of their work.
Author of BenneClark.com and MorningSolutions.com, which provides Marketing and Small Business Solutions to entrepreneurs, well as, anyone who desires to work from home.
You will find many valuable resources to help assist you in regards to effective marketing strategies and building a successful small business. Readers will be able to educate themselves while earning additional income when applying the most powerful leveraging tool called the Internet.
“By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.” – Robert Frost
Benne inspires to share the Gospel of Jesus, and he does this by not cramming or pushing his belief on anyone, but through his daily lifestyle. He shows people that it’s possible to have a joyful, healthy, and prosperous life as a Believer. However, everyone including Benne, do still make mistakes, but as long as you repent from your heart, God will forgive you. Please understand Benne is not money driven; money is just the necessary tool to assist us in accomplishing our objectives in life.
For some people, entrepreneurship is the best option around, a way to build wealth while doing something you love. However; that being said, building a successful business can take years of sacrifice with little short term rewards. This is why you must decide and take a strategic and aggressive action that’s focus on cash flow through proper leverage and integrity.
Benne’s goal is to develop a lucrative and predictable passive income that is greater than his monthly expenses. Instead of looking at how much money he would make working, he considers how much money he makes if he doesn’t show up for work. That is where true financial wealth is created.
- I realized that my time with my family and friends are priceless.
- I realized that I had to take action and not trust in an unstable economy.
- I realized that freedom and security are obtainable without a traditional job.
- I realized that God has given me the gift to succeed through Christ Jesus.
- I realized that the cost of food, clothing, and utilities are vastly increasing.
- I realized that the middle class will one day be obsolete or over burdened.
- I realized that it only take one decisive decision to make it all happen!
“It amazes me that most people’s lives seem to be getting dressed in the clothes that they buy for work, driving through morning traffic in a car they are still paying for in order to get to the job they need so they can pay for the clothes, pay for the car and pay for the home they leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.” – Anonymous, USA
Trading Your Time For Dollars Will Only Get You So Far!